Student Visas 

Candidates who reside outside Jersey, the UK and the EU will need to apply for a student visa for leave to enter the island as a student.

To apply for a student visa for Jersey, the applicant will need to make their application initially on the Home Office website for a Tier 4 (general) student visa. Once your application is complete, it will be sent straight to Jersey Immigration for processing.  

Please refer to the Jersey Immigration Rules, Part 3, ‘Persons seeking to enter or remain in Jersey for studies’ for further guidance.